Friday 9 November 2012

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL 4

Hmm...I wonder what should I write in this entry since I'm not there in the public lecture. I do not why suddenly I got dengue that time....huhu....really depressing. I do really want to attend the lecture so that I can also hear about the experiences Dr Azran had at Japan. Hearing it from my friends makes me feel really disappointed that I can not attend the lecture.

Now I want to describe a little about bioelectronics. We can define bioelectronics as a branch of science that deals with electronics control of physiological function especially as applied in medicine to compensate for defects of the nervous system. We can also simply said that bioelectronics is a branch of science that deals with the role of electron transfer in biological processes.

Wah...that is what I got from Mr Google....huhu....Even I am not attend the lecture but I have to take note about it right???

Another thing that my friend tell me about the lecture is doppler effect...which included in Dr Azran research project.

DOPPLER EFFECT is an increase or decrease in the frequency of sound waves as the sound-producing object moves toward or away from an observer. The most popular example of doppler effect is AMBULANCE SIREN....

  • as ambulance approaches, the siren's sound waves become more frequent.
  • as the ambulance drives away, the siren's sound waves become less frequent.
  •  
Example of doppler effect
    The students also were told about how to calculate IMPEDANCE....
That is all for this time....see you guys on the next entry....

No comments:

Post a Comment