Tuesday 2 October 2012

UTMKL???



02 SEPTEMBER 2012 - The day I step my my feet on University of Technology Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur (UTMKL). I feel very excited and at the same time I wonder if I can survive untill I graduate? Hmm... It is not easy to make a right decision. Especially when it related to our life. But I need to be strong so that I can survive untill the end. Fighting2!!!!

BANNER WELCOMING THE NEW STUDENTS :)
On the same day, in the evening, we, all of the new students need to get ready for the orientation day. Wah! So fast...hmm...actually, I feel so tired travelling from my home town to UTMKL. It takes 2 hours to arrive here...you know??? It is very tiring but I try to follow the activity arranged for us. During the orientation week, I am suprised because majority of the student does not choose the coarse that they have got. Hmm...how can it be like that. I feel so curious...I thaught all of students here did choose the coarse.

Hmm...I think there is something missing in my writing. Oh! The coarse! Actually, in UTMKL, there is two coarses for degree students. They are Mechanical Precision Engineering and also Electronics System Engineering. These coarses was managed under Malaysian - Japan Intenational Institute of Technology (MJIIT) Faculty. This faculty actually was new. Our batch is the second batch for our coarses.

Oh my goodness...!!!How can I forgot to tell you what coarse that I got!!!Ish3...I got the coarse that I want at the first place. I choose this coarse by myself. I got many support from my family and my friends to choose this coarse. My brother that also an engineer, in mechanical give me some guidance of learning engineering coarse. His wife, an engineer as well, electronics engineer give me many guideline to further study in this coarse.Therefore, I do not want to make them feel disappointed towards me if I cannot do my best. From that day, I remind myself to study hard from now on.




Yes!!!!!!!I can do it...!!!!

Do you know everything we want to do in our life, the first thing we should think is our parents. Is it good for me to do this? Is it bring benefit to myself? What can happened if I do this?What will happen to my parents?Ask yourself. This is what I am done before and now as well. I will always think of my parents in everything that I do. My spirit will always rising up when I think about them. I want to show you all one video. Listen it with your heart....



Hmm...I hope all of the readers will motivate themself and always remember of their parents in what ever they are doing. Parents sacrifices many things to make their children happy. We have to thank and appreciate their sacrifices.

*          *          *

11 SEPTEMBER 2012 - We, the students of Electronics System Engineering had attend our forth class, which is about Introduction To Electronics System Engineering. In this lecture, we are mentioned about many things. Dr. Kamal firstly want all of the students introduce about themselves. We have to tell our name and why we choose this program. Many of the students said that the coarse choose them not them choose the coarse. I realised that many of the students did not choose this program. Only minority student did choose this program. I am a bit impress about those who did not choose this program but still want to continue. This thing also make me want to put all of my strength to study well and graduate with praiseworthy. InsyaAllah.

Besides that, Dr Kamal also brief us about the coarse outline. He said that this subject are present pass class. Who attend every class will get good marks in this subject. So, do not play around with the schedule. Make sure that the attendance are fully attended. An addition, Dr Kamal also said that he will observe the attitudes of his students because it is included in the assessment of that subject.

Eventhough this class is not an english class but Dr Kamal always remind the students to speak in english as well as we can to improve our english. The communication skills is important for students in university to communicate with lecturers, international students and also important when we need to present our project. That is why many of lecturers want their students speak english with them. 

Haha....so why not we try speak in english???We should try...right?If we do not try, we will loss.THINK ABOUT IT!

Other than that, Dr Kamal also said that this subject require the students spend much time in the workshops. Analising circuit, components and also preparing a projects. Hmm...What kind of projects we will get???I do not know but it sounds great!We can create many things using the instruments in the workshop. Haha...Interesting...I hope that I can create something in the future....InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment